Department of Veterans’ Affairs

If you have a Gold Card or Totally & Permanently Incapacitated (Gold Card), the Australian Government Department of Veterans’ Affairs will fund most dental services necessary to meet a clinical need. 

 Replacement dentures can only be provided every six years unless your dental provider advises the Department of Veterans’ Affairs that replacements are required sooner. 

Replacement dentures cannot be provided if your existing dentures have been relined in the previous twelve months.

If you lose or break your dentures, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs will pay for a replacement.

Victorian Denture Scheme

At Keilor Road Denture Clinic we are more than happy to accommodate patients who present with a voucher from their local community health centre.

The good thing for these patients is that our service and products are of high quality!

Department of Veterans Affairs dental program
Dental health services Victoria logo